Conditions of entry
These are the conditions of entry to Porters Plainland Hotel. Management reserve the right to refuse entry to any patron under any circumstances.
- Under current Queensland Government COVID-19 rules, it is a condition of entry that patrons provide accurate contact information electronically at the door. This information is stored securely and only for the purposes of potential contact tracing by Queensland Health officials, and is kept for a maximum of 56 days.
- Porters Plainland Hotel will not tolerate unruly or aggressive behaviour of any kind. Such behaviour will result in refusal of entry or eviction from the premises.
- Persons who are unduly intoxicated or who have consumed illegal drugs are not welcome in this venue.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted on the premises unless they are having a meal (once the meal is consumed they must leave the premises) or are accompanied by a responsible adult i.e. parent, legal guardian or grandparent. A boyfriend/girlfriend, brother, sister, partner or friend a few years older is not acceptable.
- Young children must be supervised at all times and are not permitted to run or play in the venue in a way that could endanger or disrupt other patrons or staff members.
- Food or drinks (other than water, birthday cakes or baby foods) may not be brought onto the premises.
- Animals other than guide or assistant dogs are not permitted anywhere on the premises (this includes on the front deck area).
- Alcohol, glassware or any property of the hotel must not leave the premises at any time.
- Persons under 18 are not permitted in the TAB, Gaming Room or on the smoking deck.
- Electronic cigarettes are not permitted except in the hotel designated smoking area.
- Persons wearing clothing or accessories bearing the colours, names or abbreviations of declared criminal organisations (as listed under the Queensland criminal code, section 1) are not permitted on the premises.
After 7pm in the Gaming Room, Bar, Dining Room:
- Footwear must be worn at all times - this includes children old enough to walk or crawl.
- No bare chest - clothing must be worn on the upper body at all times. Button up shirts cannot be worn completely undone.
- Excessively soiled or damaged clothing is not permitted.